5.17.2010

Anaklusmos 2010

Anaklusmos 2010 | A Percy Jackson Fans Meet Up May 29, 2010, 1 PM @ Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street Registration starts at 12 NN. (The 50 slots have been filled,  but we have 10 extra slots for on-the-spot registrants.) Don’t forget to follow @anaklusmos2010, and we’ll see you there! (Clicking the poster will lead you to our FAQ page.)

ANAKLUSMOS 2010 IS COMING!

Ok. I know what you're thinking.

"What is Anaklusmos 2010?" We'll you see, Anaklusmos 2010 is a- "You geek."...

I dislike you. :(

Anyways, Anaklusmos 2010™ is a meet up of Percy Jackson fans from Metro Manila, Philippines. It's happening on May 29,2010 at 1 P.M at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street. There are 50 slots allotted but are all taken. But...

Ok. Here's the BEST, and I mean BEST part. I WASN'T able to get one of those 50 slots. But I WAS able to nab one of the extra slots! Which means I AM GOING TO ANAKLUSMOS 2010! YES! WOOOOT! PARRTEHHHHH! Ok, calm down, find your happy place... Where was I? Oh yeah.

I'm going to take a wild guess here.

"Who is Percy Jackson?"

Percy Jackson is the greatest hero ever known to Greek Mythology. He's a demigod son of Poseidon. And the main protagonist of the Camp Half-Blood series. He finds out he's a Demigod when he turns 12 and goes to Camp Half-Blood for Training.

Over the next 5 years, Percy goes on numerous quests and battles monsters that are believed to belong only in the darkest corners of myths. Like the Minotaur, and even Medusa. He even goes on to save the world! (And falls in love with Annabeth, Daughter of Athena) SO... long story short, Percy Jackson saves the world, gets the girl and becomes (Unofficially) the greatest Hero ever known to Greek Mythology.

Back to what I was saying, Anaklusmos 2010 is coming and I am extremely psyched for it! If you're a fan of Percy Jackson and you live in Metro Manila. Then you should come over to Anaklusmos 2010! Headed by Jamie Spartz, Kris Go, Reena Dela Cruz and the Cooperation of Fully Booked, Inc.

By the way, if you ARE going to Anaklusmos 2010 make sure to look for me among all the participants. Just look for me, Enzo, Lead Counselor of the Athena Cabin at the Philippines branch of Camp Half-Blood.

So I guess this is the end of this post. But until then, My name is Enzo and I approve this message.

|=3

No comments:

Post a Comment